The process of raising growth capital for your business is a challenging one, not only due to the right investors needing to be targeted but to a large extent the challenge in creating a convincing investment proposal. The investor will look at your business in terms of both the growth potential, the likely return on investment as well as the value that they can bring to your business. After 10 year of delivering investment proposal services for small and medium sized clients we have a very clear understanding of what your proposal needs to consist of if you want to gain investment.
Your bespoke investment proposal will include at least the following and will be completely customise based on the unique needs of your business.
- A differentiation strategy outlining the key differentiators of your business and the category you operate in.
- A situation analysis that shows internal strengths and weaknesses, as well as any external opportunities and threats that your business faces
- A valuation that measures return on investment or the difference between what your business is worth today and its future worth.
- A financial breakdown illustrating the growth of the investment made into your business by the proposed investors.
- The offer being made to the investor. What is required and what is expected in return.
To attract the interest of investors, a compelling investment proposal is important. Your business plan is for internal use, but the investment proposal is a vehicle to sell your ideas and raise funds. Your proposal works as a pitch and details:
- The nature of your business
- Its history and potential for growth
- Your objectives and the funding needed to attain them
- The offered collateral
- The repayment strategy.
To be supported with the creation of your investment proposal by our specialised proposal writing team, simply provide your details on the contact from to the right of this page and we will be in touch within 48 hours.